Thursday, August 13, 2009

8.13.09

I am back! Back from France that is. The last time I posted here was....well....a long time ago!

Here are the highlights from the past few months:
  • completed my National Boards; waiting for results which should be in November
  • completed my 6th year of teaching
  • went on the Alaska cruise with my folks and Richard's family in July
  • left for France mid-July and stayed for three weeks

My summer has been AMAZING! It has been great to travel and see what the world has to offer. Above is a photo of me in France. Alex swoonhoggled these T-shirts from the local grocery store after he explained our love and fondness of their store! We went to this store several times in one day for several days in a row. We shopped and cooked for 27 people. That's a lot of groceries.

I have a few more weeks before school starts. Until then, our schedule is jammed packed. Camping, boating, visiting friends, company picnic, and just plain getting ready for school to begin.

1 comment:

Rob, Trish, Olivia, Evan, & Thunder said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip to France and about the vacation with your parents (you know, three years from now or so when I get to see you again?! :) Sounds like a fun time was had on both trips! :)